Humble-Bee Customer Care Hotline, hours of operation
Monday-Friday: 8-5 pm CST
Toll Free Phone – 1-833-HUMBLEB (486-2532)
Email – CustomerCare@Humble-Bee.com
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
We are here to support you and your purchase. If you are having trouble we want to help. Here is how it works
Did you buy your item from Humble-Bee.com?
First, let us say again thank you for your purchase and welcome to our family! We understand that sometimes our moods change, and it is difficult to settle on one favorite color. Luckily, all of our items come with a 30-day return policy. Here is just how that policy works and the steps you need to follow for returns or exchanges.
Step 1: All exchanges and returns need to be in the same condition that we sent it to you. This means it’s unused, all hang tags are still attached, all parts included, and is still packaged just like new! Please Note: Although we would love to take back “gently used” items, we unfortunately cannot at this time. However, there are many fantastic places near you that could assist in finding your used bag a good home.
Step 2: Please contact our wonderful customer care team at CustomerCare@Humble-Bee.comand request your authorized return authorization number. Below is the list of information to include in that email. Without the following information we will not be able to proceed until all is provided.
- Customer’s name (First and Last). This should be the person who purchased the item. Please make sure to use the person who purchased the item so that we can verify.
- Original order number
- What item(s) are being returned
- And let us know if you are wishing to exchange or return. For returns we do reserve the right to inspect the item to make sure that it is in pristine condition as stated above prior to authorizing a credit back to you. For a full refund you have 30 days from when you received the item.
Step 3: Once reviewed and approved, we will respond within 24 hours during business days with a Return Authorization Number. Please write the Return Authorization Number visibly on the outside of the package. This is important. We can’t accept any returns without an Return Authorization Number on the package.
Step 4: Please send it to us using a trackable method (e.g., UPS, FedEx). Note: We are not responsible for goods that get lost in transit if a trackable method is not used!
Did you purchase the item from a authorized Humble-Bee Dealer?
Please utilize that dealers methods of return and exchange policy. They will be happy to help you!
We at Humble-Bee stand behind all our product. And as much as our product is important to us, your satisfaction is equally as important to us. Below is our revised limited lifetime warranty policy.
This warranty applies only to Humble-Bee products purchased only through authorized Humble-Bee retailers. A proof purchase is required for any warranty claim. Alterations of an kind to Humble-Bee products will void warranty. Warranty claims are to be made through the Authorized Humble-Bee Retailer where purchased. All products returned to Humble-Bee for warranty inspection must receive prior return authorization, in the form of a Return Authorization Number (RA #) issued by our Humble-Bee customer care department. Please ship products freight prepaid and insured. Humble-Bee assumes no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to our customer care department. Shipping charges are not refundable. Humble-Bee’s responsibility shall be limited to repair, replacement, or online credit of the defective product. Humble-Bee will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. If product is received without return authorization or if product is deemed un-warrantable, cost of shipping to return product to customer will be the responsibility of the customer.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
Wear and Tear (includes but is not limited to)
- Scratches on the outside of the bag from dragging, rubbing, or normal everyday use
- Dirty spots or splotches
- Changing kits & Changing Pads that are washed and not dried thoroughly
- Milk and/or other fluids that spill and are not cleaned thoroughly
- Natural breakdown of materials
- Excessive zipper wear (zipper tabs)
- Rips and Tears from excessive use
- Fading (this includes UV damage).
- Bags that have been altered or repaired by a non-Humble-Bee provider.
- Damage (including color bleeding) resulting from improper washing, drying or the use of improper detergents.
- Items found missing 30+ days after purchase (changing pad, messenger strap, or backpack straps, etc.)
How to file a claim?
Warranty claims are to be made through the Authorized Humble-Bee Retailer where purchased. Warranty is only valid with proof of purchase from an Authorized Humble-Bee Retailer. Hand written receipts will not be accepted. Please ensure that your garments are clean prior to submitting for warranties. If you have any questions about our warranty, please feel free to email Customer Service at CustomerCare@Humble-Bee.comfor further assistance.
Products Purchased from Humble-Bee.com
- If you bought it from Humble-Bee.com, contact CustomerCare@Humble-Bee.com. Please make sure to attach your receipt, images of the defective item, and the production lot # (this can be found on the back of the care label found on the inside of your Humble-Bee product)
Products Purchased from an Authorized Humble-Bee Retailer
- If you purchased your Humble-Bee product from one of our authorized dealers, please contact them directly and they will be happy to help you!
Will Humble-Bee repair or replace the product?
We will gladly replace it or offer store credit to our site. Please understand we may be out of stock or no longer carry that particular product style or print, and we will do everything possible to replace the bag with the closest possible style.
Are rips and tears covered under the warranty?
No, rips and tears in the fabric are not covered under warranty. Even though our products are manufactured to the highest possible standards and are well taken care of by the owner; normal wear and tear, as well as unforeseen accidents are unavoidable.
Who pays for shipping?
The customer pays the shipping charges to send products to the Warranty Department. Humble-Bee will pay the return shipping charges to return the product to the customer, only on warrantable products. If you request that we return your product by UPS Overnight or 2nd Day Air, the additional shipping charges will be billed to you. If product is received without return authorization or if product is deemed un-warrantable, cost of shipping to return product to customer will be the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges for all repairs are at the owner’s expense.
Tips for shipping your warranty claim
- Remove all personal belonging from bag.
- Use a box for shipping any warranty claim.
- Do not use a “permanent” marker to point out a Humble-Bee product problem.
- Clearly reference the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box.
- Include a note in the box in the box with your warranty claim – on the note include your name and all contact information including email, phone number, and return shipping address.
What does lifetime mean?
The term lifetime/lifespan does not apply to the owner’s lifetime. Our product is not meant to last the lifetime of the owner but the lifetime of the product. For example, a bag that is used well for 10 years, is nearing the end of its lifetime. This backpack has served its owner well and has lasted a long, hard 10 years and at this point in its life, the backpack may wear out and break down. We realize that our product gets used by some of the most active parents and individuals on the go worldwide. We do not expect our product to keep up with them; but we do expect our product to keep up with their owners during its allotted lifetime. When a product is past its lifetime and begins to break down or wear out; this is not a manufacturing defect but wear and tear as it has already lived a full, functional life; if there was a manufacturing defect with the product, the issue would have come up early in the product’s lifespan. Each situation is different and is up to the discretion of Humble-Bee to determine the lifespan of the product and whether a product has a manufacturing defect or if it is suffering wear and tear.
Humble-Bee product is not covered by any verbal warranties. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
We are aware of NON-AUTHORIZED parties selling Humble-Bee on Amazon and eBay. We are alerting our valued customers, retailers, and distributors that we are aware of this issue and actively working to resolve it.
Lifetime limited warranty is valid only when:
Items are purchased through a Humble-Bee authorized retailer.